Facebook Campaign Round Up – February 25th to March 3rd, 2012
A lot happened in the last week with the fashion brands we have been tracking. If you want to compare brands on their activity levels, engagement, brand audience value (how much are the fans worth for a specific brand?), and fan counts, you can visit ReadyPulse Social Benchmark.
Here are some of the campaigns by Fashion Brands:
- ARMANI, Aeropostale, GAP and PUMA introduced their new products during the week while Pull & Bear added a new collection to their existing albums.
- Seasonal Products for Fall/Winter as well as Spring were introduced by ARMANI, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, H &M, Louis Vuitton and PUMA. Men’s and Women’s wear, shoes and accessories like next season’s bags were found in these introductions.
- Dior and Louis Vuitton posted the dresses worn by celebrities during the 84th Annual Academy (Oscar) Awards.
- Calvin Klein announced their new stores while H&M announced their arrivals to new countries.
- Attractive discounts were offered by Abercrombie & Fitch and Aeropostale.
- Gap and ARMANI launched interactive campaigns.
New Product Introductions
1. ARMANI – Digital Favorite Actors
ARMANI Posted a new collection as an Album: Digital Digest Favorite Actors. This post received 5329 Likes, 198 Comments, and 381 Shares.
2. Aeropostale – Complete The Look
Aeropostale introduced the new collection of dresses and accessories under the album “Complete the Look.” This post received 2210 Likes, 72 Comments and 12 Shares.
3. GAP – STYLE POP
Gap introduced a new collection of jeans and tops with heading styled by saying “Throw on some liveliness one leg at a time with Gap’s colored denim. Pair them with a simple top and stand out with every step.”
4. PUMA introduced the new Italia collection.
5. Pull & Bear added new products to the album “Fresh in the Stores”