Winning the Customer Ecosystem by Playing the Social Game
Lessons from Elastic Enterprises
- Start Date
- June 28, 2012 at 05:00 PM UTC
- End Date
- June 28, 2012 at 06:00 PM UTC
The social game is upon us. But gaining success in social and translating to revenue is hard. Every business has experimented in the social game – few have gained stellar results, even fewer can showcase what their stellar results are. However, some companies are winning and in the process are trouncing their rivals.
In this live webinar you will learn how Elastic Enterprises like Pebble Watch, Apple, Amazon, Nike, and Starbucks create conditions to beat the social game and win the customer ecosystem.
- Understand the first two steps in becoming an elastic enterprise – Know your customer ecosystem and Assemble the right platform.
- Learn about the new practices and structures that elastic enterprises use to capture and leverage customer advocates on social.
- Learn how to think about the new customer life cycle and why social becomes a key strategy for competitive superiority.
- Learn how to execute the Elastic Enterprise strategy through four steps of Social Testimonials, Seed, Curate, Showcase & Measure.