San Carlos, CA
Enterprise Account Executive
Posted: September 4, 2015
- Quota bearing, prospecting focused account manager role focused on renewing existing software subscription contracts and finding and closing new business opportunies within a named account list of large enterprise accounts. ($3B+ accounts)
- Role is paired with a Director, Sales for these strategic accounts
- Focus on marketing and selling Pulse Marketing Suite to Digital Marketers, E-Commerce Execs, and Social Media teams.
- “Certified” expert in both ReadyPulse product and customer scenarios.
- Monthly check in calls with customers to cover product updates, best practices, and sync on customer marketing plans.
- Quarterly Account Reviews with every customer.
- Responsible to follow up on all associated inbound leads, including from events.
- Responsible for creation and delivery of proposal materials and demo.
- Extensive use and documentation in Salesforce.
- Responsible for setting and meeting monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue quota and forecasts.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ Years experience managing enterprise accounts with annual subscriptions/renewals a must.
- Record of sales overachievement a must. Your resume should have a lot of triple digits on it.
- Social saavy required
- Sales Training a Plus
- College Degree Required
- Must be based in Bay Area